New Media Newsroom
Global Media News is a weekly webcast covering new media news from around the world. GMN is a production of Media Studies students from the SUNY College @ Old Westbury.
This week on Global Media News:
- Google Glass Goes Blue? A New Gimmick for Porn.
- Android vs Apple: Developers Dilemma
- Is Pinterest for Journalists?
- A Degree from Google U?
- The New Kid in Sports Media: Bleacher Report
- Barclays Center App: Fan Favorite or Flop?
- FaceBook User Info Privacy: What Does the Government Want?
Listen to our next webcast from the New Media Newsroom streaming live on Thursday, October 10 @ 11am EST.
Can't listen live? Our next webcast of the season will be posted by 2:00pm, Thursday, October 10, 2013.