Media News from Brazil and South America!
Global Media News is a weekly webcast covering media news from around the world. GMN is a production of Media Studies students from the SUNY College @ Old Westbury.
This week on Global Media News: "Media News from Brazil, Colombia, Peru and Venezuela"
- Argentine Media Show Down: Kirchner vs. Clarin
- Google in Argentina
- Social Media in Brazil: Is Brazil the Social Media Capitol of the World?
- Youth Marketing in Brazil: Beer Flavored Ice Cream?
- Colombia or Columbia: A Campaign to Tell the Difference.
- President Maduro vs. Globo TV: Venezuelan Media Smackdown!
- Racism on Peruvian TV: Is 'Negro Mama' Still on the Air?
This is our last webcast of the season! See you in September!