This week on Global Media News:
- Google Camera: An Android Photo App for Journalism?
- Upshot: Journalism by the Numbers from the New York Times
- Reuters' TV App: News Video for the Youth Market?
- Covering ISIS through Social Media?
- Instagram: More Popular with Journalists
- Is MySpace still a Thing?
- FaceBook For Work? Is LinkedIn Scaring Facebook?
- YikYak on Campus: Are Anonymous Social Media a Problem?
- Aspiring Journalist: Can You Turn your Social Media Skills into a Career?
- YouTube's New Music Key: Are We Going to Pay for It?
Global Media News is a weekly webcast covering new media news from around the world. GMN is a production of Media Studies students from the SUNY College @ Old Westbury. We scour the web for news about new media, journalism and technology.
Listen to our next live webcast from the New Media Newsroom on Thursday, December 4 @ 11am EST.
Can't listen live? Our next webcast will be posted by 2:00pm, Thursday, December 4, 2014.