This week on Global Media News:
- #ICantBreathe: Media Coverage of the Eric Garner Controversy
- Compared: New York Post & New York Daily News Coverage of the Garner Case
- Storify: Telling Stories and Teaching Journalism?
- Which is more important to reporters: Facebook or LinkedIn?
- Using Vine in the Newsroom
- Jill Abramson's Plan for Work after The New York Times?
- Espresso: The Economist's New Mobile App
- Uber & Social Media
- ISIS Online: Social Media & Terrorism
Global Media News is a weekly webcast covering new media news from around the world. GMN is a production of Media Studies students from the SUNY College @ Old Westbury. We scour the web for news about new media, journalism and technology.
This is our last podcast of the season. We will be back after a break for the holidays with media news from around the world.
Listen to our next live webcast from the New Media Newsroom on Thursday, February 5 @ 11am EST.
Can't listen live? Our next webcast will be posted by 2:00pm, Thursday, February 5, 2015.