This Week on Global Media News:
- Should Twitter Protect the Parkland Teens from Fake Content?
- Newsguard: Brill Start Up Promises to Verify the News.
- The Battle for Net Neutrality: Washington State Takes a Side!
- Will You Pay Youtube for Your Music?
- What Is Tweetdecking? And Why It Will Get You Suspended.
- Insta Adjusts the Feed: What's Chronological Got to Do with It?
- Will Reality Truly Be Augmented Marketing?
Global Media News is a weekly webcast covering new media news from around the world. GMN is a production of Media Studies students from the SUNY College @ Old Westbury. We scour the web for news about new media, journalism and technology.
Listen to our next podcast streaming live on OWWR: Thursday April 3, 2018 @ 10 am EST.
Can't listen live? Our next podcast will be posted by 2:00pm, Thursday April 3, 2018.