Global Media News is a weekly webcast covering media news from around the world. This webcast is a production of Media Studies students from the SUNY College @ Old Westbury.
This week on Global Media News:
- American Bandstand & Dick Clark
- Promoting Non-Profits with Twitter
- Spoiler Alert! Twitter in the French Elections
- Political Scandals in the Chinese Media
- FBI: Malware threats to Internet access
- Spotify Drinks Coca-Cola
- The Voice is Louder than American Idol
- Can You PowerPoint Your Way to Love?
See you next week for more breaking media news!
Listen to our webcast streaming live next Thursday @ 11am EST.
Can't listen live? Our final webcast of the season will be posted by 2:00pm, Thursday, May 3, 2012.